Tuesday, September 1, 2009

Betsy's First Weigh-in

Ugh
That picture makes me sick! Okay, so it's been a long, busy day and I'm really tired. That's why it's 9:30 before I'm getting this post done! I weighed in today at 226 and my scale does body fat percentage, too - that's at 44%. Sick, almost half my weight is fat! So, I'm definitely ready to make some changes. Kind of disappointed that today wasn't so great. I didn't get to exercise or really pay attention to my food. I'm positive, though, and feel certain that it will get better. Maybe not tomorrow, but soon. Glad to see the other weigh-ins. Nobody should feel bad - if this works, we'll all be lighter soon! I've gotten used to seeing that number on my scale, and am kind of grateful that it doesn't depress me. I got up to 256 when I was pregnant, so that number is almost exciting - 30 lbs. already! LOL. My hard thing will be fitting in the exercise and staying out of the food when I get stressed. Next post I'll share what I'm going to replace the food with when things get crazy! Keep smiling! - Betsy

No comments:

Post a Comment