Tuesday, February 9, 2010

Well, we are into our last month.
Nobody seems all too excited anymore.
Dan and Deb said that things didn't go so well this last month and their weights are the same.
Margaret asked me to kick her off, she's "below the yellow line."
Well there will be no kicking off! We have 3 more weeks to do something - even if it's just a pound. I've made it a goal to exercise at least 10 minutes everyday (well, at least 5-6 days a week). Really - 10 minutes I can do. AND....I've lost 2 lbs. in the last week just by making that much happen. (Granted there were days I did more than 10 minutes.) This week I'm adding in the calorie counting. Trying to eat a variety of good foods and drink more water.
Now, Carolyn asked if anybody would want to continue this for a couple more months - now that the weather is a bit better (well, in some places!) and that the holidays are behind us. So, if that appeals to you all, let me know. Otherwise I will expect a final weight on March 1st so we can declare our winner!
Good luck this month!

1 comment: